SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. –– May 1, 2018 – Entelo, the recruiting automation platform modernizing hiring, today announced Entelo Insights™, the latest offering which displays all the information available about a candidate in one place, making it simple for recruiters to quickly discover candidates, predict their fit and strategize how to turn them into hires. With half a dozen patents in recruiting analytics and AI, and a rich dataset of over 450 million candidates, Entelo is uniquely positioned to bring this revolutionary new product to the market.
“I am very impressed with the strategic information now at my disposal with Entelo Insights,” said Director of Talent Acquisition at Gainsight, Don Thorvund. “The ability to see exactly how closely a candidate matches my search criteria and to measure how well they will fit at a company of my shape and size is going to greatly increase the efficiency of our recruiting team.”
According to Entelo data, men on average list 16 percent more skills in their resumes than women with similar experience and roles; meaning recruiters using simple keyword searches may miss out on eligible hires who are more humble in representing themselves. Entelo Insights is designed to deliver a complete picture of each candidate, boosting opportunities for employers to access full candidate pools and match the right talent with the right role, removing the unconscious bias.
Developed with extensive feedback from top customers, Entelo Insights delivers a wide variety of candidate-specific insights intuitively summarized in an intelligent candidate profile. In addition, through partnerships with CrunchBase, Comparably and Paysa, Entelo now shares actionable information about an individual’s current employer, including recent news, overall employee satisfaction and compensation ranges. This is in addition to current offerings within Entelo like how likely the candidate is to change jobs, diversity indicators and search match. The complete list of Candidate Insights includes:
- Search Match: shows how well each candidate aligns with a given set of search criteria, based on dozens of predictive variables, such as skill relevancy.
- Company Fit: estimates fit with an organization, based on dozens of variables, including industry and past employers.
- Career Progression: maps a candidate’s career timeline, promotion rates and growth projections.
- Company Insights: displays the candidate’s past and current employers, and reveals pertinent information like company culture score, salary range and company financials.
- Candidate Highlights: showcases insights into a candidates’ key achievements, strengths and credentials.
- Diversity Candidates: highlights individuals from underrepresented groups based on gender, ethnicity and veteran status, directly from within Entelo’s broader Search platform.
- More Likely to Move: analyzes dozens of predictive variables to surface those who are more receptive to new opportunities. More Likely To Move™ candidates are twice as likely to move to a new job within the next 90 days.
- Talent Pool Insights: delivers interactive and up-to-date insights reveal the pools with the most skilled candidates for open positions.
Once employers have a snapshot of who their candidate is and which factors will be useful in their outreach approach, Entelo Outreach Insights helps recruiters optimize their communication with candidates. Using data-backed learnings, Outreach Insights provides actionable recommendations that help recruiting teams optimize their messaging and time spent for the highest engagement possible.
“With so much candidate data out there, recruiters could spend lifetimes combing through it all,” said Entelo VP of Product & Data Science, Gaurav Kataria. “Entelo Insights analyzes millions of data points to instantly share helpful, candidate-specific insights to optimize a recruiter’s outreach strategy and increase their candidate engagement by 30% when compared to cold outreach via traditional media.”
Curious about other ways recruiting automation can boost a company’s hiring success? Register today for the Recruiting Automation Summit in June 2018, to hear from AI and recruiting leaders about how predictive analytics are changing the way companies hire.
Entelo applies intelligence to big data to help modern recruiters identify, qualify and engage talent. Today, more than 700 customers of all sizes and industries trust Entelo to provide their talent acquisition teams with higher candidate engagement, actionable insights and increased productivity. The leader in recruiting automation, Entelo helps organizations like Cisco, Genentech, Lyft, Netflix, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Northrop Grumman and Target build their teams. To learn more about the Entelo recruiting automation platform, visit www.entelo.com. Find out about open roles at Entelo and subscribe to the Entelo Blog for insight and updates on the talent acquisition industry.
Lisa Holden email@example.com